Unbiased Advice for Carpet Shoppers
Buying carpet? Start your research here. Carpet Captain doesn’t sell carpet but is 100% designed to help you buy it. I teach you which carpet is best for your home and what carpet will leave you with regrets. You will also learn scams to avoid and hoiw to get the best deal. All without a sales pitch.
What will you find on carpetcaptain.com?
Carpetcaptain.com has 100’s of pages dedicated to teaching you how to buy carpet. Every month we are updating previous posts, adding new material, and overall working to make it better resource for carpet shoppers. Here’s a preview of what you’ll find:
- “Carpet Fundamentals” that the pros know make or break the carpet–details matter!
- why you will most likely void your warranty within one year
- valuable “buying basics” that let you know when and how to buy for the best long-term deal
- “buying tips” blog has hundreds of tips that help save you money and headache
Simply put, hours have been put into the Carpet Captain site to be the only tool you need to make a great carpet decision before you step foot in the store. Save time, money, and headache.
What do other shoppers think of Carpet Captain?
To get you motivated, we’d like to share just a sample of the compliments we receive from other carpet shoppers like you (note: we never ask or pay for a compliment). Here’s a few we love:
I’m really amazed at all the information in it and wish I had this knowledge when I purchased my carpet back in 2007 … Your website is an example of how useful the internet can be. –Dan S.
Thanks for info so far – the tip on asking for less pad since its hidden/under carpet definitely showed the salesman I knew what I was talking about –Brian B.
I’ve been ‘burned’ by a carpet salesman once before … Thanks again for your empowering website! –Suzanne S.
You’ve saved me hours by clearly explaining the terms I’ll be running across, and ways I might be misled by eager salespeople.–Donna D.
We love those quotes because they show why we started Carpet Captain: to transfer power from big carpet industry and ambitious sales people to you.
Empower yourself to buy carpet with these simple steps
Buying carpet and procrastinating on where to start? Here is we would start learning how to buy carpet:
- Start by educating yourself on the “Carpet Fundamentals” section. This will help you pick what type of carpet you want.
- Use the “Buying Basics” and “Buying Tips” sections of the site to learn how to save money, negotiate, and other insiders tips
- Coming soon: stores with the best reputation in your area. We will help you find the stores that have your best interest in mind